Life Lessons to Learn From Billionaire Rihanna
Rihanna is now worth $1.7bn, making her the wealthiest female musician in the world!
But it's not just her music that has her earn this place in the @forbes list. Her brand @fentybeauty and lingerie brand @savagexfenty are also factors in making her what she is today, a Billionaire! 🤑
We have a lot to learn about this Bajan Beauty. Here is Tang Magazine's list of how BadGalRiri keeps it real and we all have something to learn from her.
1. Rihanna started her beauty line Fenty Beauty where she saw the market gap for under-represented Women of Colour. Her products are known for their shade range and high quality.
2. She shut down the paparazzi when she was asked: "what she was looking for in a man". Her iconic reply, "I'm not looking for a man, let's start there."
3. Rihanna is a patriot and ambassador to her home-county Barbados, often to show off her colourful outfits and tattoos.
4. The fierce woman advises strengthening friendships, while also not feeling insecure to make new connections.
5. Rihanna was and is body-positive about her health and weight fluctuations, while also encouraging others to do the same. 'Accepting yourself and doing what is best for you' is something Rihanna advocates strongly. Her lingerie line SAVAGE x FENTY is strong on inclusivity and representation.
6. The billionaire advises not to be afraid to make mistakes and learn from them along the way. The motto is engraved on one of her tattoos, "Never a failure, always a lesson."
7. Know your ambitions and source of motivation. The empowered singer-entrepreneur isn't shy of her goals and achievements and conveys it with the way she lives her life. She is the only billionaire female musician currently and is worth $1.4bn.
8. She is most comfortable with her personal life and never one to owe any explanations to people's opinions. Her disruptive affair with singer Chris Brown led the media to make assumptions about her personality and she handled it with poise and dignity.
9. Rihanna makes the dough and spends it for good causes. With numerous donations made toward COVID-relief, advocating against political issues in India, supporting the Bajan community or tackling hunger in America, the empowered woman is GOALS!